Explore our promoted experiences
- 4WD tour of Arches National Park, from Moab
- Travel off-road to reach more remote locations away from the crowds with an experienced guide
- Take in amazing geological formations such as sandstone spires and layered red rock
- Admire the sandstone fin known as Marching Men and the 92-foot (28-meter) span of Tower Arch
- Wind along a former cowboy trail and hear about the region’s human history
- Marvel at well-preserved dinosaur footprints in this former Jurassic Park
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
On the North end of town across from the tire shop. NAVTEC Expeditions 321 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
More than 2,000 giant sandstone arches are scattered throughout the park, which is the largest collection of naturally occurring arches found anywhere in the world. You’ll also find pinnacles, fins, and rocks along this epic landscape of rich red earth sculpted by time.
If some of this landscape looks familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen it in the movies. Popular films like Thelma and Louise were shot in portions of the park, as were scenes for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
If you choose the evening tour, there’s a chance you could see a fiery sunset illuminate the red rocks. Once the sun is below the horizon, stars sparkle in one of the darkest skies in the country.
Towards the end of the tour, you’ll leave the park via an old cowboy trail. It’s here where you’ll stop to see fossilized dinosaur tracks stamped into the earth.
Finally, after several hours of backcountry exploring in the southern Utah terrain, your tour finishes in the center of Moab from the same spot where it began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Things to bring: camera, water bottle (free refills available) and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas