Explore our promoted experiences
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Our coordinator and the guide will be standing next to the huge monument ‘Needle, Thread and Knot’
End point depends on tour schedule
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered by both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Due to increased security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of them, could be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. If this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit of the outside and/or of other attractions according to the advertised total length of the tour.
- For the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants are required to bring along a valid ID document (either the original document or a photocopy)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival