Explore our promoted experiences
- Independent shopping day trip to the Serravalle Designer Outlet from Milan with included coach transport
- Shop for discounted fashions at Italy’s largest designer outlet, with nearly 200 stores
- Save up to 70% on brands such as Armani, Versace, Prada, Burberry and many more
- Break from your shopping at Serravalle’s restaurants, bars and cafes
- Enjoy an extra 10% discount at select stores with your included Serravalle Fashion Pass
- Upgrade to a VIP Shopping Pass for priority coach boarding
- Relax with included return coach transfers from Milan
Departure & Return
Departure at the Zani Viaggi. Go to the big apple on the sqaure and across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the views of the Italian countryside from the bus window. After your arrival, put your shopping face on, as you are about to take on Italy's biggest designer outlet.
Amble down the pleasant tree-lined walkways, going from shop to shop. There are about 200 various shops, many advertising great bargains, selling everything from shoes to cosmetics to clothing to sportswear. Some of the brands include Burberry, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Versace and Calvin Klein, among many others. And even better, save up to 70% off recommended retail prices.
And if all that shopping has built up an appetite, sit down at one of the cafes or restaurants in the center and enjoy a plate of pasta, some pizza and even some gelato. Once the shopping is complete, hop back on the bus to Milan.
VIP Shopping Pass Upgrade
Upgrade to the Serravalle VIP Shopping Pass and, as well as the Fashion Passport with its extra 10% discount at select stores, get additional perks and privileges.
Also, this upgrade allows you to get Fast Track Pass for priority access to the coach, allowing you to to skip the line to board the on the journey there and the ride back. The VIP Shopping Pass also includes a 10 euro voucher for lunch at select restaurants in the center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms