- 2-hour guided walking tour of Milan's Navigli district
- Join a knowledgeable guide for a walk through this historic and hip neighborhood
- Learn how Leonardo da Vinci designed the canal system
- Take this tour on Friday or Saturday afternoon to go straight from the end of the tour into the Navigli's bustling aperitivo hour
Departure & Return
Saint'Eustorgio Church Address: Meet your guide in front of the Church of Saint' Eustorgio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience