2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Italy’s second biggest city with ease on this small-group Segway tour of Milan. Glide through the streets on your own Segway to see the city’s main districts including Chinatown, Porta Nuova, and the classic district of Brera. Stop along the way to take photos in front of monuments and enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests per tour.
- Explore the city of Milan on a Segway tour
- Glide through Chinatown, Porta Nuova, and Brera
- Stop for photo ops at many major landmarks
- This tour is capped at 15 guests for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Small group tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2 , Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Segway Tour Milan at Goga cafè
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Milan Segway Tour - Brera and skyline - 2 Hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Milan Segway Tour - Brera and skyline - 2 Hours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 13663P18
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Milan Segway Tour - Brera and skyline - 2 Hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyPhotography Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoPhotography Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoPhotography Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Fidenza VillageMuseo del NovecentoCorso Buenos AiresBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Quadrilatero d'OroAutodromo Nazionale MonzaVicolungo The Style OutletsColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Via della SpigaPalazzo LombardiaSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)QC Termemilano