2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that HMS Trincomalee does close for private functions at times, for a maximum of 2 hours. If you have limited time to visit, Please call us on 01429 860077 to check the opening times.
- Our attraction is only closed for three days throughout the whole year - Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Free admission for under 3 years old
- Only assistance dogs are permitted on site
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The National Museum of the Royal Navy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32925P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMiddlesbroughAttractions & Museums - YorkshireMuseum Tickets & Passes - YorkshireAttractions & Museums - Newcastle-upon-TyneMuseum Tickets & Passes - Newcastle-upon-TyneAttractions & Museums - ManchesterMuseum Tickets & Passes - ManchesterCategory