- Create your own itinerary and go at your own pace
- Skip the stress of public transit and taxis
- Listen to on board commentary in your language
- Get an exclusive Mexico City coupon booklet
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Sundays from 08:00 to 14:00 Turibus use alternative ways in some tours due to some streets are closed by the Ciclotón.
- Basilica Route: If the route can't go by the Basilica for reasons beyond our control, it will take you to the Plaza de las Tres Culturas.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tickets are valid for one operations day.
- Route variations, bus delays and reduced frequency may occur at any time without prior notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols, events, public celebrations, demonstrations, traffic congestion, and road closures. We thank you for your patience.
- The Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour service will only operate the Historic Downtown Route with a schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. until further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please take note that due to current global restrictions you will exceptionally only can hop on the bus and exchange the voucher on the stop 1, 4 and 11 of the Historical Downtown route.
- OPERATED BY JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trip: there are four routes that can be taken." See review