- Explore 3 top Mexico City landmarks in just 1 day
- No need to carry a guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures easy access to dispersed sites
- Keep up your energy with a local lunch included in the price
Departure & Return
Si tu alojamiento está fuera de las áreas de recogida la cita es en la entrada del Starbucks del Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma, ubicado en: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viewmextours s.a.s de c.v.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "What a great tour, amazing tour guide and well worth the price paid." See review