Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore 3 top Mexico City landmarks in just 1 day
- No need to carry a guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures easy access to dispersed sites
- Keep up your energy with a local lunch included in the price
Departure & Return
Si tu alojamiento está fuera de las áreas de recogida la cita es en la entrada del Starbucks del Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma, ubicado en: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viewmextours s.a.s de c.v.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "What a great tour, amazing tour guide and well worth the price paid." See review