- Full-day guided tour of Teotihuacán with an optional bike tour
- Visit the ‘City of the Gods,’ a UNESCO site
- See Quetzalcoatl Pyramid and climb the Sun and Moon pyramids
- Admire the mural paintings of Teotihuacán
- Visit a local obsidian workshop and tuna-product factories, and taste pulque
- Travel to some of these sites by bike (optional at no additional cost)
- Buffet lunch and transport from in hotels in Zona Rosa, Centro, Polanco and Condesa included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In case of choosing the starting point, the appointment will be at the hotel entrance We do not have an agreement with this hotel, it is only used as a point of reference.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teotihuacan en Bici
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms