Explore our promoted experiences
- Food and cultural walking tour in Mexico City
- Enjoy food and drink tastings at seven local hotspots
- Try national favorites, including mole and tlayuda and mezcal
- Hear cultural tidbits from your entertaining guide
Departure & Return
MONDAY thru FRIDAY: meet your tour guide inside the restaurant "Guzina Oaxaca"
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: meet your tour guide at "Karisma Restaurant" located in Campos Eliseos 219, Polanco.
Tour ends close to Lincoln Park in Polanco
What To Expect
Visit an authentic Oaxacan-style restaurant, a cantina in the center of Polanco, known for its delicious specialties like mole sauce. Try a mouthwatering classic taco and a Mexican tlayuda, a toasted, crunchy tortilla with beans, meat and avocado. Then your morning just gets better — stop by one of Mexico City’s best chocolatiers and dive into ice cream made with local flavors.
During your culinary journey, you’ll pass through lovely green spaces, stately mansions and trendy art studios. Don’t stop with your food tour once it ends — continue strolling along the streets like a local in cosmopolitan Polanco, now that you're equipped with handy recommendations from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements when booking and also on the date of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note the meeting point is different for our Polanco Food Tour on SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS, during these days the tour begins at "Karisma Restaurant"
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexican Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff