- Great introduction for first-time visitors to Mexico City
- Visits to the area’s top cultural and historic sites
- All transportation included over two days
- Entrance fees and professional guide included
Departure & Return
Right behind the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 08:50 a.m.
Hotel NH Reforma Collection, 155 Liverpool St, Col. Juarez CDMX at 08:20 a.m.
Open area of the National Auditorium one side of the Lunario Stone at 07:50 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: The date you choose upon booking is for the Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine tour. The Xochimilco and Frida Kahlo tour is taken the following day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended the 2 day tour when you are in a short visit to Mexico City." See review
- "If the above are of interest to you and you have a limited time in Mexico City, highly recommended." See review
- "Sorry “Amigo Tours”, but if you want to be a successful business you need consistency, and be more selective with your employees, and service policies." See review