- See top attractions, including the Zócalo, Plaza Manuel Tolsá, La Mexicana Park and more
- Enjoy unobstructed views from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Mexico City’s sights and history from the onboard audio commentary
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours, leaving time to sightsee or shop at a leisurely pace
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
To begin your city exploration, step aboard the bus in Zona Rosa and head to some of the main landmarks. In the Zócalo, you can't miss the massive Mexican flag in the center, as well as the imposing National Palace.
Make sure to check out the city’s world-class museums, including the National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología) and the Tamayo Museum and the Museum of Modern Art.
When it’s time for a break from the sightseeing, hop off at Santa Fe shopping mall or Paseo de la Reforma Avenue for a great variety of places to grab a bite to eat or pick up souvenirs. See Itinerary below for a full list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Audioguide languages depends of the circuit
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff