- Admission to Arena Mexico or Arena Coliseo for a Mexican wrestling match
- Watch masked Mexican luchadores (wrestlers) tumble inside the ring
- Cheer with the fans for your favorite superhero or villain
- Join in the celebrations with a shot of tequila!
- Take home your own Mexican wrestling mask as a souvenir
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The lights blaze on and the spectators roar with anticipation, as each masked fighter, or luchador, jumps into the ring. Join in the cheer for the técnicos—Mexican comic-book superheroes, warriors or saints representing the plight of farmers and workers—as they tackle with jaw-dropping agility around the rudos (Mexican villains). Be dazzled as they spin and catapult inside the ring with the help of ropes.
When the match ends and your throat is hoarse from all the cheering, enjoy transport back to your hotel. Take home your very own lucha libre wrestling mask, a perfect ornament to hang on the wall back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note: no photos or video may be taken during the show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms