- Pre-booked admission tickets to Casa Azul, Frida Kahlo’s house
- Peek into the colorful and art-filled private home of two iconic artists
- Get guaranteed access to both temporary and permanent exhibits
- Upgrade to include an artisanal bread and Mexican coffee at local Que Llueva Cafe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to the accessibility with the current sanitary measures, your access time could be up to 30 minutes before or after the desired one without prior confirmation, depending on availability.
- It is essential to have our team count with a valid cell phone number provided in order to to be able to contact you (preferably by WhatsApp or Telegram to send your tickets to your mobile device)
- Most travelers can participate
- Removal of the mask inside the museum for photographs or talking is not allowed.
- OPERATED BY chilangou
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff