3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Messina’s key historical sights—and immerse yourself in the city’s idyllic, relaxed ambiance—on a private walking tour. Meet your guide directly at your hotel or port, and travel via air-conditioned car to the city center, if required. You’ll see many of Messina’s top landmarks, from the Messina Cathedral and its famed Astronomical Clock to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele III and beyond. Afterwards, for an optional upgrade, head to a popular local wine bar for traditional Sicilian drinks and dishes.
- See Messina’s top attractions in just half a day on this walking tour
- A private tour lets you explore the city at your own pace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make logistics seamless and worry-free
- Upgrade to visit a local wine bar and enjoy Sicilian food and wine
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A medium amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Messina Private Walking Tour with Food and Wine tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Messina Private Walking Tour with Food and Wine tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Messina Private Walking Tour with Food and Wine tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Messina Private Walking Tour with Food and Wine tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMessinaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaFood Tours - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaCategory