2 hours (Approx.)
The ancient Maya city of Uxmal is a huge attraction in Mexico, and sometimes the lines to see this UNESCO World Heritage Site are hours long. Avoid the time waiting in the ticket lines with this prebooked admission ticket to the Uxmal ruins. You’ll also get special access to the welcome suite for added convenience.
- Prebook your Uxmal ruins admission ticket to guarantee your visit
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Site while on Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula
- Avoid the crowds at the ticket lines by getting yours in advance
- This ancient Maya city is a great location to visit for any type of traveler
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome suite Access-Viator brokerage fee
Entrance to Uxmal Arqueologica Site
Food & Beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointZona Arqueologica Uxmal, Carretera Federal No. 261, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
6/1/2019 - 12/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
The Lodge at Uxmal, KM.78, Antigua Carretera Merida Yuc MX, 97890 Uxmal, Camp., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uxmal Ruins Entrance Ticket ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uxmal Ruins Entrance Ticket ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Uxmal Ruins Entrance Ticket ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uxmal Ruins Entrance Ticket ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Uxmal Ruins Entrance Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMeridaAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - TulumAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenCategory