Are you interested in?
Chichen Itza Tours
351 Tours & Activities
77 Tours & Activities
114 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Spiritual ceremony officiated by a H'men
Entrance to "Maya Skies" at the Mayan Planetarium
Complimentary use of our hospitality suite
Bilingual professional Gray Line certified guide
Mercedes Benz transportation from selected Merida hotels
Light breakfast en route to Chichen Itza
Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel, including two beverages
Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows amenities (including towels for the pool)
Water, soft drinks and beer onboard our Mercedes Benz
Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
On site optional activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up between 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM depending of your hotel in Merida.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended. Bring extra money for personal expenses and souvenirs
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Open The Gate to Chichen Itza & Mayan Planetarium from Merida?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Open The Gate to Chichen Itza & Mayan Planetarium from Merida?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Open The Gate to Chichen Itza & Mayan Planetarium from Merida?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Open The Gate to Chichen Itza & Mayan Planetarium from Merida?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "He respected some quiet time on the early morning drive." See review
Product code: 5811P193
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory