Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No wheelchair acces
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECOEXPEDITIONSMEXICO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza, Cenote and magic town of Izamal.
- "Well off the beaten tracks of those "highly traveled" and visited places, you'll enjoy the countryside and get a better understanding of how people live outside the hustle and bustle of the big resorts." See review