4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Venado Pibil in GDP
Authentic venison marinated with spices, ground achiote, sour orange and spices with ancient cooking techniques called pib (buried).
Departure & Return
Calle 21 por 8,, 97316 Molas, Yuc., Mexico
1/26/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carlos Hernán Ramírez Ojeda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancestral Mayan Private Culinary Experience in Merida?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancestral Mayan Private Culinary Experience in Merida?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancestral Mayan Private Culinary Experience in Merida?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancestral Mayan Private Culinary Experience in Merida?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancestral Mayan Private Culinary Experience in Merida
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMeridaCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - TulumCooking Classes - Playa del CarmenCategory