- Spend a day at Termas de Cacheuta, a thermal spa and wellness center located in the Andes mountains
- Relax in luxurious thermal baths, a grotto sauna, mud treatments, whirlpools and more
- Capture gorgeous views of the Andes and Mendoza River
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch featuring Creole cuisine
- Pickup and drop-off from most Mendoza hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointMendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, enjoy mountain terraces featuring glimmering thermal pools of fresh, naturally heated water. Take full advantage of all of the facilities during your daylong stay, including whirlpools, a hydrotherapy thermal circuit, foot baths, and bubble beds. Inhale the bracing mountain air as you climb into hot, warm, or cold baths. Experience Argentina's only grotto sauna, letting the heat and mud detoxify your body and soften your skin.
The natural solarium features Scottish- and Finnish-style showers for you to rinse off before eating lunch at a regional Creole buffet typically including vegetarian fare, a salad bar, barbecue pork and chicken, lamb, sausages, and grilled vegetables. Drink plenty of locally sourced mountain spring water to stay hydrated during your thermal circuit, or purchase additional beverages off the spa menu.
Book a massage at an additional expense, but be sure to reserve in advance, as appointments are limited.
Relax into a comfortable seat on your transport back to your Mendoza hotel at the end of a long day of indulgence and rejuvenation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Please wear a swimsuit,comfortable shoes and bring a towel and an extra change of clothes
- Vegetarian option is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are a selection of pools of different temperatures and the self-applied mud mask (included) leaves your skin feeling super soft." See review