- 5-hour tour of colonial towns Concordia and Copalia from Mazatlan
- Escape the city and experience the charm of the Sierra Madre mountains
- See 16th-century temples and colorful colonial architecture
- Observe artisan crafts such as bread- and tile-making
- Refreshments and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a brief stop here, you’ll proceed to the town of Concordia, founded in the 16th century by Spanish conquistador, Francisco de Ibarra. Learn about local industry, which includes silver and gold mining, and visit architectural highlights such as the pink San Sebastian Temple and City Hall.
Your next stop is Copala, a village cradled by the scenic Sierra Madre mountains. Wander the cobbled streets and admire red-roofed houses adorned with flowers.
Following a Mexican lunch (own expense), you’ll visit the town’s main plaza and then be transferred back to your Mazatlan hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Nice to be able to see the surrounding villages and to spend the day relaxing" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews