6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of Mexico in this private tour of three interesting villages located outside of the tourist bustle of Mazatlan. Visit the artisans of La Noria as they create handmade crafts and art. Next travel through acres of blue agave plants used to make tequila locally in the village of La Vinata before a stop at the distillery. Lastly, have some lunch and discover the pretty village of La Quelite before returning to Mazatlan.
- Pick up from your hotel or the cruise ship terminal in Mazatlan
- Choose the morning departure time most convenient to you
- Customize the tour according to your preferences
- Please note, the cost of lunch is not included in the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: If you are staying in a hotel please provide name and location of hotel & we will pick up/drop off at lobby of your hotel.
If you are arriving on a cruise ship there will be a courtesy shuttle provided from the gangway of your ship to the cruise ship terminal, the Welcome Counter is located inside the terminal building next to the ladies room.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to El Quelite Village and Tequila Distillery from Mazatlan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to El Quelite Village and Tequila Distillery from Mazatlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 22429P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to El Quelite Village and Tequila Distillery from Mazatlan
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMazatlanBus Tours - SinaloaHistorical Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory