- Guided Segway tour of Mazatlan
- Cruise through Old Town and the waterfront
- Admire the city’s architecture and watch daredevil-divers leap off a cliff
- Learn about the city’s origins and evolution
- Choose from several departure times
- Small-group tour is limited to six people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then, set off after your guide, who takes you through Old Town and the waterfront. With a Segway, you’ll cover more distance than the typical walking tour. See the Clavadista, the cathedral, Plazuela Machado, and Olas Altas. Hear about the city’s history as you photograph the beautiful architecture.
During the tour, get ready for a special sightseeing treat: a diving tradition in Mazatlan. At an oceanside park on the Malecon, watch daredevil divers try to time their jumps to take advantage of the greater water depth afforded by the incoming waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14
- All riders must be between 100 and 260 lbs (46-118 kgs)
- Be able to stand on the segway for a period of 1-2 hours
- Not recommended for guests aged 70 and up.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanies by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baikas Mazatlan LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas