5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients at the hotel lobby and cruise ship terminal Mazatlan
- Cruise Ship Pier Mazatlan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Guide Mazatlan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mazatlan Sightseeing and Beach All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mazatlan Sightseeing and Beach All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mazatlan Sightseeing and Beach All Inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mazatlan Sightseeing and Beach All Inclusive?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mazatlan Sightseeing and Beach All Inclusive
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Bus ToursWater ToursKayakingPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaCatamaran Cruises - SinaloaBus Tours - SinaloaWater Tours - SinaloaKayaking - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory