Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a peek at everyday life in rural Mexico during this enriching small-group visit to the Mazatlan Countryside, with a stop at the colonial-era town of Concordia. Get off the beaten track, swapping the chaos of the city for serene village life. You’ll get an insider’s tour of artisan workshops, from a rustic brick factory to an oven bakery. Check out 16th-century colonial sights and stop for a savory lunch spread.
- A relaxing combo tour of Mazatlan and Concordia, set in the Sierra Madre mountains
- Visit Mexican villages to observe local handicraft traditions—a unique travel experience
- Admire colonial architecture in the striking 16th-century town of Concordia
- Enjoy a clifftop panoramic view and stop for a local Mexican lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: If you are staying in a hotel please provide name and location of hotel and we will pick up/drop off at your lobby.
If you are arriving on a cruise ship, there will be a courtesy shuttle provided to the cruise ship terminal building, the Welcome Counter is located next to the ladies room.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mazatlan Countryside and Old Town Combo Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mazatlan Countryside and Old Town Combo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Mazatlan Countryside and Old Town Combo Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaBus Tours - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaHistorical Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory