4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy an afternoon of restorative relaxation soaking in mineral hot springs. Enjoy at your door pick up from your Mazatlan hotel and get away from the tourist trail. The springs are rich in magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and carbon which work to alleviate aches and pains. Some find a soak in the springs is good for the skin as well. Afterwards, there will be time for lunch and exploring town.
- Regional Mexican lunch included: try tequila cheese and machaca burritos
- In town, visit the tequila museum and have a tequila tasting
- Remember to bring a swimsuit, towel, and pocket money for souvenirs
- Round trip transportation from your hotel or cruise ship terminal included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned van
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify your the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if we are going to pick you up in the port.
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring: swimsuit, another clothes, towel, extra money for souvenirs, camara and sunscreen
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veraneando Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Springs Pools?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Springs Pools?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Springs Pools?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Springs Pools?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45940P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay SpasPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSpa ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaDay Spas - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaCategory