50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in aerial views of West Maui during a 45-minute scenic helicopter flight that departs from Kahului. Glide over the Pailolo channel to the Friendly Isle in West Maui to check out Hawaii's highest waterfall and the tallest sea cliffs in the world, along with the renowned Kalaupapa peninsula. Listen to commentary about the region's sights on the provided audio headset, and have a choice of morning or afternoon departure.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- 45-minute scenic helicopter flight of West Maui from Kahului
- Fly over Hawaii's highest waterfall, the world's tallest sea cliffs, remote valleys, and the Kalaupapa peninsula
- Hear recorded commentary via the provided audio headphones
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional guide - Our pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
In flight video recording (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters , 1, Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfalls of Scenic West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfalls of Scenic West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfalls of Scenic West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuHelicopter Tours - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Lanai IslandLittle BeachHanaLa Perouse BayLahainaMaui Ocean CenterKahuluiUlupalakua Ranch Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryHanakao'o Beach ParkKaʻanapali BeachKahului HarborKaʻanapaliWailea BeachWaihee Ridge TrailBanyan Tree ParkMaui Tropical PlantationHonolua BayOheo GulchLahaina Jodo Mission