- Maui paddleboarding lesson and tour
- Ideal for first-time piddelboarders, including kids
- Small-group tour of 12 people or fewer creates a personalized experience
- Fun way for the whole family to get out on the water
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- participate as early in your vacation as possible
- BRING WITH YOU - Beach Towel & Sunscreen
- LEAVE BEHIND - Rings , watches, necklaces .. anything loose to your person. If it can come off, leave it behind
- Use the restroom prior to arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Pacific Kayaks & Outfitters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei.