- Small-group luxury Road to Hana tour with breakfast and lunch
- Travel in complete comfort in a deluxe limo-van with no more than eight people
- Visit all of the main sights on the Road to Hana including Kaumahina State Park
- Enjoy an ocean swim at a black sand beach or take a splash into a cascading waterfall
- Learn about Hawaiian culture and history from your professional guide
- Choose the Ultimate option for a full breakfast and 4-course luncheon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-up and Return to your Resort / Hotel / Condominium / Timeshare / Harbor and/or private Residence.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour.