Explore our promoted experiences
- Stand-up paddleboard and snorkel with provided equipment on Maui
- A family-friendly tour ideal for all experience levels—including beginners
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Life vests and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for Stand Up Paddleboarding and Kayaking is 3 years - Children under 3 years of age will not be allowed on our Tours to ensure both their safety, your safety and the safety of our Guides. Our Company is proud to say that we will go as young as 3 years old as most companies will not. If you require a Babysitting Service, you are welcome to call us and we are happy to recommend someone to you!
- Dress code: Bathing suit & a smile! You may want to wear a rashguard and hat for sun protection if you are sensitive. If you want to wear sunglasses, remember, your paddle floats and your glasses don't! So be sure to get a sunglass holder (Croakies) for it or buy a pair of "cheap sunglasses" to wear in case you lose them! Water shoes are helpful as the entrace can be Rocky!
- Please let us know if there are any medical conditions that we should be aware of...
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paddle On! Maui Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.