Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the endemic aquatic species
- All scuba diving equipment is provided
- Dives are tailored to the guests' diving experience
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
We meet our guests at our headquarters at 8:30. You will meet your instructor, sign a medical form, have briefing about your dive, get fitted for gear, and receive driving directions to the dive site. Private transportation to the dive(s) is not included. Please inform us if you will not have a car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old
- After diving you must wait 18 hours to fly or ascend to 1,000 feet or more
- Guests must be proficient at swimming to complete this activity
- Guests must be able to carry 30lbs on their backs for short distances
- Transportation not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Basic swimming ability is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Banyan Tree Divers Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands