Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire Maui’s coastline while you sail to the crater
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- Includes snorkeling equipment and flotation devices
- Learn about the aquatic ecosystem from your guide
Departure & Return
You will meet us at the parking lot of Kihei boat ramp by our boat and truck called "The Getaway" parked across from the restroom area. Use google maps and search Kihei boat landing for directions. For 9:30am departure please wait under the trees at the bench tables near the boat launching area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No children under 5 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yonegan Maui Ocean Getaways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No need to pay for a pricier 4 hour long trip - when this 2 hour excursion has everything you need." See review