- Helicopter tour over Maui and Molokai
- Experience the best of two Hawaiian Islands in one exciting tour
- Soar above the tallest sea cliffs in the world
- Admire Molokai's Kahiwa Falls, Halawa Valley and the Pailolo Channel
- See Maui’s Honokohau Falls and Iao Valley State Park
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour.
- "I can’t recommend a helicopter tour enough if you can afford it." See review
- "Don’t be scared by the windy weather—they seem to be very used to it, and the pilot navigated it very well." See review
- "If you are a tall person, don't have them put you in one of the two back center seats as headroom is lacking." See review