- 1.5-hour Maui whale-watching cruise from Kihei
- Travel on a sturdy, rigid-hulled raft designed to cruise quickly and efficiently through ocean waters
- Observe humpback whales as they breach, spout and slap the water with their massive flukes
- Keep an eye out for dolphins and sea turtles
- Learn about Hawaii’s marine creatures from an on-board marine naturalist
- Cool off under the sunshade and sip nonalcoholic drinks
- Enjoy a smaller-sized whale tour with a maximum of 24 people
Departure & Return
You can also put in Kihei Boat Ramp into Google Maps. Parking is free and you may park at one of the two parking lots located above the parking lot where the boats/trailers are. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for anyone with bad backs
- Not recommended for anyone with neck injuries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redline Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms