- Lunch and snacks included
- Small group of just 10 passengers makes for an intimate atmosphere
- Driver and guide provides in-depth commentary on the history of the road
- Plenty of personalized attention and chances to ask questions
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- BREAKFAST: OPTIONS : SMOOTHIE or BREAKFAST CROISSAND
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- LUNCH: CHEESE SANDWICH OR TURKEY SANDWICH
- IF SPECIAL FOOD NEEDED OR ALLERGIES, WE WILL SUGGEST YOU TO BRING IT WITH YOU.
- PLEASE ADD YOUR MEAL OPTIONS ON YOUR RESERVATION. MAHALO
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Eco Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands