- Take a half-day snorkeling tour to the Molokini Crater in Maui
- Spend your time swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun
- Enjoy a “float snorkel” and look out for fish, corals, and green sea turtles
- A continental breakfast and delicious deli lunch are also included
Departure & Return
Check in at Maalaea Harbor the south loading dock. The loading dock is located at the very end of the pier next to the Harbor Master Building. The boat is yellow, and will tie up to the dock at 7:30 am for boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check in time 30 minutes prior to departure for all tours.
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Touching of sea turtles is not permitted.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Reef Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pack light, as you have to hold your things on your lap while seated and the boat is in motion." See review
- "If you are prone to motion sickness, I recommend taking some Dramamine before leaving (it didn't help me much, but I'm very sensitive)." See review
- "There was more than enough time for everyone to snorkel; most people came back on the boat early." See review