Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip the crowded boat tours: Enjoy a more intimate experience
- Learn about local marine life from your guides as you explore
- Includes lunch, snacks, and water: No need to bring your own
- Maximum of 18 travelers: Ensures everyone can enjoy space on board
Departure & Return
Makai Adventures is located at Slip 16 in Lahaina Harbor near the public restrooms. Please check in at our booth #16.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOTE: If a lunch order is not attached or provided you will be ordered a Ham/Cheese Sandwich.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Makai Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff