Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a delicious self-service buffet with a gorgeous sunset
- Lei greeting and imu ceremony
- Polynesian dance show
- Different dances from across the Polynesian world
- Witness the Cliff Diver at Black Rock (weather and ocean conditions permitting)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMaui Nui Luau at Black Rock, 2605 Kaanapali Pkwy Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1970
What To Expect
At this oceanfront, Kaanapali sunset luau, feast on an all-you-can-eat, delicious self-service Hawaiian cooking buffet, and settle in for a fiery evening of authentic Polynesian dancing. Through chants, stories, dances, and songs, take a journey across the Pacific from Hawaii to Fiji and Samoa, and watch in amazement at the fast-paced, Tahitian hip shaking splendor. There are also traditional Hawaiian dances, such as the tale of the Princess Kalua, as well as everyone’s fiery favorite—the Samoan fire and knife show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No flash photography or videotaping
- Menu is self-service buffet and subject to change without notice
- Dependent on crowd size, weather, and time of sunset, luau start/end times may vary
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please provide a cell phone number capable of receiving text messages for your table assignment and check in time.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- For any special meal requests you will need to provide 48 hours notice
- Tables can accommodate a maximum of 12 chairs. Larger parties will be split between adjacent tables.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tihati Productions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also, keep the activities that are available open just a little longer." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews