- 2.5-hours small-group kiteboarding lesson for all experience levels
- Personalized attention and feedback from instructors for each participant
- The kiteboarding lesson is limited to 15 participants
- Explore Kite Beach on the Kanaha Beach Park
- All kiteboarding, safety, and control gear included
Departure & Return
Check in at 720 Amala Place Kahului, Maui Meet at our Action Sports Maui van with 2 flags on it Do not bring any valuables to the beach We are not responsible for lost or stolen items call 1-808-283-7913 for directions or to reconfirm location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise the preferred departure time under special requirements upon booking
- All participants must be able to swim
- Dress swim attire
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Action Sports Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.