- Mask, fins, and snorkel for your use
- Flotation devices available
- Underwater scooter
- All instruction and personalized attention
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the bench tables near the shower and restroom area at Wailea beach public parking entrance. Please wait at the bench tables for your tour guide to meet you. Don't go to the beach. Use google maps on your phone and search for "Public Parking for Wailea beach access"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Splash Snorkeling
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sea Scooter Snorkeling for First Timers at Wailea Beach.