Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the lush rainforest of East Maui on this half-day guided excursion
- Capture memorable photos from the Hana Highway en route to the trailhead
- Learn about Maui’s diverse ecosystems from a knowledgeable guide
- Relax and swim in a natural pool and enjoy a nutritious complimentary lunch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 passengers minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum of 6 passengers per booking. For larger groups, please contact the supplier directly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear athletic footwear that can get wet and muddy or strong sports sandals like Tevas, Chacos, or Keens.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Adventure.