Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the lush rainforest of East Maui on this half-day guided excursion
- Capture memorable photos from the Hana Highway en route to the trailhead
- Learn about Maui’s diverse ecosystems from a knowledgeable guide
- Relax and swim in a natural pool and enjoy a nutritious complimentary lunch
Departure & Return
The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului. • At the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380. • GPS coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds N, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds W
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 passengers minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum of 9 passengers per booking. For larger groups, please contact the supplier directly.
- Wear athletic footwear that can get wet and muddy or strong sports sandals like Tevas, Chacos, or Keens.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands