Explore our promoted experiences
- See lush rain forests, amazing waterfalls, circular rainbows, and more
- Only doors-off helicopter tour on Maui
- Get great photos with your cell phone thanks to no glare-causing windows
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Come to the Kahului Heliport and Air Maui Helicopters is the last hanger on the left. ** Google Maps Plus Code VHR8+2X **
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Take off into the tropical skies above this scenic Hawaiian island as you embark on a once-in-a-lifetime flight above some of Maui and Molokai’s most scenic views. Enjoy views of mist-shrouded rainbows, thundering waterfalls, sheer vertical cliffs, and lush-green mountain valleys, taking advantage of the perfect photo opportunities afforded by your open-air helicopter cabin.
At the end of your ride, land back at Kahului Airport, still “floating” on air after your incredible doors-off flight. Please note the flight terms and conditions in the itinerary section below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 230 pounds or more OR any 2 passengers body weights exceeding 400lbs combined, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- Supplier Terms and Conditions for Doors Off (MUST READ)
- ONLY YOUR CELL PHONE IS ALLOWED ON BOARD. NO OTHER CAMERA DEVICE IS ALLOWED! Air Maui will provide a lanyard case for passengers cell phone that will be attached to them during flight.
- Children must be at least 10 years of age or older to go on doors off. An adult must accompany anyone 10-18 years old. Only age 16+ can sit on an edge/outside seat.
- No hats, bags or any loose items allowed.
- Must wear closed toed shoes. No flip-flops or sandals.
- Long hair must be tied up at all times.
- Air Maui will provide each passenger a jacket that will be required for all passengers to wear during flight.
- Cancellation policy: No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. For groups 12 or more 7 days notice is required.
- Comfort seat charge for one passenger weighing 230lbs or more or a combined weight (2 passengers) of 400lbs or more.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Maui Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "AMAZING experience, we have done helicopter tours elsewhere but the doors-off is WORTH IT!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews