- Catamaran cruise from Lahaina to Lanai
- Snorkel in quiet bays using included high-quality equipment
- Opportunities to catch sight of Lanai's pod of over 100 Spinner dolphins
- Comfortable catamaran includes covered seating area
- Music and narration onboard provide entertainment and context for sights
- Kid-friendly activity makes for an ideal family outing, with special pricing for children
- Breakfast, snacks, drinks, and lunch included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver (MAUI / Lahaina Harbor).