9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a delightful day in southern Provence on a small-group tour exploring highlights of this romantic region. Stroll through the famous market in charming Aix-en-Provence, enjoy the UNESCO-listed inlets and beaches of Cassis and take a guided tour through more than 2,500 years of French history in seaside Marseille. Travel aboard a comfortable minivan with a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Small-group tour of southern Provence highlights
- Visit the famous local market and taste specialty foods in medieval Aix-en-Provence
- See why the UNESCO-listed port town of Cassis is known as the 'little Saint-Tropez of Provence'
- Weave through Cassis' charming inlets on an optional cruise
- Soak up panoramic views over Cape Canaille from Europe's most towering sea cliff
- Take a guided walking tour of picturesque Marseille, France's oldest city
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sightseeing cruise : 16€/pers
Departure & Return
Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port , 38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide in front of the hotel main entrance at 9 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The boat trip might be cancel and the road to the national park might be close in case of strong wind of bad weather. We are not responsable in case of mini-cruise cancelation ot if the access to the Cape Canaille is not available.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Fontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & Tickets