8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the South of France without the stress of planning on this private full-day tour with round-trip transport from the doorstep of your Marseille accommodations. Going with a guide not only eliminates the inconvenience of navigating, but ensures you learn facts often missed by visitors about stops along the way—from a wine tasting at Châteauneuf du Pape (own expense) to a panoramic vista in Les Baux de Provence.
- Private tour of Avignon ensures a personal experience
- Go with a guide: Avoid the stress of navigating
- Free time to explore the region’s top landmarks
- Convenient round-trip transport from Marseille hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturn to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÂ accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape les baux de provence
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceArchitecture Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneArchitecture Tours - MarignaneWalking Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceArchitecture Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWalking Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & Tickets