Departure & Return
use your whatssap to communicate with the Test Drive in Maranello, we are available to help you with all the information.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, Minimum age is 20 years with a year of wallet, Shoes suitable for driving, Valid driver's license, activity is suspended in case of snow or icy streets Closed on December 25 and January 1 This tour / activity is private. Only your group will participate.
- Transportation to / from attractions Souvenir photos (available to buy) DVD / USB (available to buy)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Test Drive em Maranello
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms