- Save time—visit multiple Manchester sights in a day, including The Shambles
- A walking tour takes you to places inaccessible by car or bus
- A small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Learn about Manchester’s history through guide commentary
Departure & Return
Outside Manchester Central Library, next to the Red Telephone BoxesPhone Box
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Si Manchester
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.