Departure & Return
Please meet outside the front entrance to Banyan Bar & Kitchen, Unit 4, The Corn Exchange, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR at least 15 minutes before the tour to get checked in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (no under 5's please)
- Wear comfy shoes or trainers
- Our tours still run in the rain (but please check the forecast and bring a suitable rain coat with you if appropriate)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Silent Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.