- 4-course dinner and opera music at Madrid’s La Castafiore restaurant
- Sit back and enjoy the music performed by opera-singing waiting staff
- Enjoy traditional zarzuelas, comical Spanish songs and opera music
- Feast on classic Spanish dishes like Salmorejo, a chilled tomato and bread soup
- Listen to a rendition of an act from Giuseppe Verde’s La Traviata at the end of the meal
Departure & Return
Departure PointRestaurante La Castafiore, C. Marqués de Monasterio, 5, 28004 Madrid, Spain
What To Expect
Delight your palate with a 4-course meal inspired by popular Spanish specialties and sip fine wines designed to compliment your dishes. Please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu. Immerse yourself in the powerful songs and dramatic dialogue performed by talented singers; recognize tunes from treasured operas such as La Boheme and laugh as vivacious performers deliver lines with humor and wit.
Digest your delicious dinner while listening to the final song, a rendition of an iconic scene from La Traviata, then depart with magical memories of your evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY La Castafiore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Only draw back was it rained all day and night, making us a bit wet and uncomfortable, but that was not any fault of opera and dinner, still very talented and organized event." See review