- See the World Heritage-listed 13th-century Cathedral of Toledo
- Admire masterpieces by El Greco, including The Burial of the Count of Orgaz in the church of St. Tome
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through Toledo's atmospheric cobbled backstreets
- Visit the Cathedral of Toledo on the full-day tour only
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Office
Toledo half day in Chinese, Spanish and English tour: Parking level -2
What To Expect
Gaze at the medieval castle, with its towering turrets reminiscent of fairy tales, and admire the ancient majesty of Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue. Then, feast your eyes on some of El Greco’s most influential artworks in the Church of St Tome. Gaze at the meticulous brushstrokes in The Burial of the Count of Orgaz, and then head to the Monastery of Saint John of the Kings for a tour.
Choose the full-day tour to enhance your experience of Toledo. See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral of Toledo, a 13th-century structure declared Spain’s finest example of Gothic architecture, and take a guided tour of the interior.
If you opt for the Toledo and Madrid combo tour, you'll begin the morning with a half-day tour of Madrid, stopping at highlights such as the Royal Palace, the Prado Museum, Ventas Bullring, or Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, with a complimentary drink at the Hard Rock Café. Continue with a half-day tour of Toledo, including entry to the Church of St. Tome, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms